Monday, November 23, 2009

Weird week

What a weird week this has been! Last week I got strep again and still wasn't feeling better and went back to the doctor. I had the dreaded H1N1 flu virus that's been circulating and the big buzz around the world. It can be deadly for a select few. Thankfully I don't think I have anything serious to worry about. Both of you got the vaccine a few weeks ago but they weren't giving out vaccines to people over 25. I can't believe I'm now in that older category!



Anyway the virus came at the worst time possible. Right before Kylie's debut in the annual Nutcracker performance. You had been practicing for weeks and were so excited about wearing your cute mouse costume. It broke my heart when you woke up and the first thing that you asked about was it time to be in the Nutcracker. Tears welled up in your eyes for a moment and then you said, "that's okay mommy, there will more Nutcrackers" If we all could learn to view life like you do at times!



We are now in day four of being shut in and we are all getting a little stir crazy. Dad and I took you guys to see the Southern Lights show in Versailles.

No comments:

Post a Comment