Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do all the princesses have those?


At this point, with two young ones we are not quite a modest family. The kids take showers with me or are often under my feet when I am getting out of the shower and getting ready. So nudity is not generally a big deal. Kylie always asks a lot of questions, but she has been focused on her body lately! When I was getting undressed the other day, she pointed to my breasts and asked what those were. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but stalled for time and pointed to my bra, "this?" She responded no and pointed again. I believe in using the correct terminalogy for things and not sugarcoating it with silly names so I said, "breasts." Then of course she wanted to know if hers were going to look like that one day. I said yes which led to how will it happen, is it magic? Hoping that would appease her, I said yes kind of. This seem to satisfy her and then she asked, do all the princesses have those because they should! Kylie you are so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment